Sunday, October 2, 2016

The blog post that didn't happen....

This one was supposed to be filled with shots of Provo in the fall, the Provo City Temple grounds with us in our Sunday best, then shots of us walking around BYU and remembering the past and of course, the FOOTBALL Game until the wee hours of the night. It was our day date and night to celebrate Gary's birthday.

We got everything ready to go Friday morning, Jena was going to hang out with Meggan for awhile and then spend the night with Scott and Chantel. Gary was off running errands and I was working on the computer and paying bills, trying to get my desk cleared off before we left (well, at least make progress on it.)  Then I got hit by a migraine.  Lately they have responded quickly to medication so I was hopefully that we still might make part of it.  No luck, however, by 4:00 I knew that it was a no- go. Oh well, we can do it again another day.

We did watch the game together that night until mid-night.  Glad they won but it was a crazy and loud game---I was glad I was in my own home and get head to bed afterwards without driving in traffic.

One of the great things about life with Gary is that we can just move forward. It was what it was, it would have been fun but we had fun watching the game at home, too, and our chairs were MUCH more comfortable.  Love you, Gary--Happy Birthday!

No comments: