Sunday, October 2, 2016

And the party continues.....

Monday night, the 26th, was the best night for some of us to gather as a family to celebrate Gary's, Jena's, Elessia's, and (in absent) Ben's.  We met at The Rush to enjoy swimming together.  And as a surprise for Jena I invited two of her friends to come as well.  We played in the water and then headed to a  party room for cupcakes and pie.

Nothing like so encouragment from a friend--Jena and Kaitlyn went down these water slides several times--except for the red one which Jena only did once because she didn't like it.


 Scarlett mastered her own little slide, getting into the tube all by herself several times.

 Jena and Scarlett hanging out.....
 Liam had already called it a day before I got my camera out.  He was getting cold.
And none of my pictures with Jena and her friends, Kaitlyn and Brooke turned out.  However here is Jena posing with the cute gift she got from Kaitlyn.
It is hard to see but the two chairs have Kaitlyn's and Jena's names on them.  Very fun.  I want one like this that says Gary and Judy.

Although I did very little actual swimming, it felt good to be in the water.  I really should go more often.  Maybe when I don't have homework.......10 more months!

Thanks for coming, everyone!  And happy birthday to Ben, Gary, Elessia and Jena.

No comments: