Sunday, October 23, 2016

A little bit of this

 and that from the week just past--

I got into the car on Thursday to head down to Salt Lake and happened to notice that the odometer was again on zeros----faithful readers of this blog (aka--bored with nothing else to do) will remember that about a month ago I posted when we were at 190000 on our Envoy and that was also in the garage that we noticed it.  Funny it would happen again 3000 miles later.
For reasons I am not sure of, Jena decided to be a leprechaun for Halloween.  Unfortunately that is not a popular costume this year in local shops, but she found some pieces which would work and put together this costume for her first Halloween Party last Friday night.


The Grandson Collection-
Tosha sent me this cute picture of Niki eating a huge apple from the local market.
Niki
Liam trying out Trick or Treating at a local mall (I think)
Here is a 3D picture of Baby James due to arrive in February.

Here is the recent ultrasound from Baby Zander coming in December:


Umm....no recent pictures of Scarlett--hence the title Grandson Collection.  I did see her this week but I guess we didn't take any pictures. I will be sure to add one next week.  We love all of these cute grandchildren and their parents so much.


No comments: