Sunday, March 1, 2015

Up, up and away!

Every time I get on a plane, I am amazed and grateful that:  Heavenly Father made wind and currents and Physics and that someone (whose name I used to know when I was more involved with Scouts) discovered the principles which allowed for air flight and the Wright Bros. and others who risked their lives to figure it all out so that I can get on a plane and shortly be somewhere else.

Heading to Mesa this time with Jena to spend some time with my nephew, Jordan, who just got home from his mission in Uruguay.  We left on Saturday afternoon and came back on Monday evening but packed in some fun times in the middle.

Although we have had great weather in Utah, it actually started to snow for an hour or so before we left Syracuse.  That really got us in the mood to head south to Mesa to more beautiful weather.


Jena loves to travel, too.
 Jena took some pictures at Valerie's house.
I love her use of the shadows and light in this one.
Uncle Lance's Farm

 Giberson family game playing---

I loved this image of Lance playing a game with his grandchildren
and the other Giberson great-grandchildren. They were all very
intent on the game.


Audrey Neerings, Morgan Willford, Jena, Jay, Max and Sophee Giberson
 And the games continue.....
Jordan did a great job on his talk and we all had fun being together.  The only sad thing was Valerie was not feeling great which is no fun when you have a household of fun people to be with.  I hope she slept for 2 days after we left.

No comments: