Sunday, March 1, 2015

Again....Grandkids' pictures

What can I say...I am a grandma!

Bought a stroller to add to my grandma "stuff":


The beautiful weather allowed us to take a walk around the neighborhood while I delivered some information about an upcoming emergency prep. event we are having.

I call the picture below "Center of the Universe".  This past week Scarlett came on Friday because I had an event on Wednesday.  That worked out great because Ben and Jena both got to spend about an hour with her--whatever she wanted to do, they were right with her.  She loves her Uncle Ben and Aunt Jena (and everyone else as well.  :) ).


She can pull herself up almost everywhere and she knows it and is quite proud of herself.  When she woke up from her nap she was standing up in the port-a-crib.  I am not sure how she did that.


 Ben wanted to give her with her afternoon bottle.

Unfortunately, no in-person time with sweet Niki but look at this darling picture of him with the hat that we got him before he was born.  In fact we took a picture with it when he was 2 days old.  It fits better now and look at that expression.  LOVE IT!

Jessica just posted on Facebook that she has 13 more weeks to go before little Liam arrives.  I am sure he will seem very little compared to Scarlett and Niki but it is fun that he will join them as "the big cousins" (presuming that there will be other little ones in the future.).

Quirky side note:  So far, the sex of the grandchildren is in the same order as our kids-girl, boy, boy--if that follows then the next two should be girls!  Another interesting note is that is the same as in my family of origin-girl, boy, boy, girl, girl----of course my parents are overachievers so they added another girl and two boys after that! Patterns are fun, but not really predictors of future performance.

No comments: