Sunday, October 30, 2022

LONGEST BREAK EVER

in my blog.  My last post was on September 5 (Labor Day).  It is not because life has been so dull and boring that I didn't have anything to write about.  Actually quite the reverse was true---the last two months have been amazing with highs and lows and life--it just keep on happening!

The one thing that I can testify about is that I don't know how anyone manages the demands of life without the framework of the gospel and the unfailing gift of the Holy Ghost--to guide, to comfort, to testify, to reassure, and the list goes on and on.  I and we have been so blessed.

I probably have 2000 photos over the past two months to look through and to remember some very important things in my life.  I hope that in some way you can see this testimony as I share the common and the extraordinary events of the past two months.  I know that the passing of time has blur some of the details and I may forget some of the sweet moments but I am determined to do the best I can.

And backing up to the first week of September....let the memories "roll."

No comments: