Sunday, January 17, 2021

Winter Walk

Since we started our mission, I haven't "made" time to take my daily hour walk.  Winter is hard for me anyway, because I don't like to be too cold.  However, Thursday I decided that I needed a walk so headed out about 4:45 to Jenson Pond.  I dressed warm with thermal underwear and winter exercise clothes and actually got too hot during my walk except for my face.  It was a beautiful day and I was so glad that I went.

The still water allows for a beautiful reflection of the mountains to the east....

and the setting sun to the west--
Views at the Jensen Pond-- to the mountains to the east
One lone leaf hanging on to the tree as the sun is setting

With the moderate weather for January (actually shooting to become the driest winter on record), many people and ducks were out and about as I walked.
So grateful I took the time for a walk.  I plan to do it again tomorrow.....


No comments: