Sunday, January 17, 2021

Happy New Year-2021!

We didn't stay up for a celebration this year although we did enjoy the sounds of fireworks at 10:00 pm (New York New Year). 11:00 (Central Time Zone), and briefly at 12:00 pm (our new year).  Not the usual craziness of fireworks in our neighborhood which I was glad about--less chance for the pandemic to hit people I know and love.


One of the simple things that gives me pleasure at the beginning of a New Year is getting my new planner and a new calendar for the refrigerator.  I know it is very old school, but I have tried electronic planners and they don't meet my needs in the same way.  I am very picky about the style and functionality of my personal planner and I love my yellow polka-dots for this year.

Let the planning begin.....................althought we know how planning works out especially during a pandemic year which this will continue to be.  And it is the first time in lots of years that we aren't planning a family vacation or a get away trip for Gary and I.  A sacrifice to serve a mission!

Happy New Year to you!

No comments: