Sunday, January 3, 2021

Last Look at Christmas 2020


Christmas cards--we love Christmas cards and I actually sent out Christmas cards this year!  First for a while I think.

Speaking of Christmas cards, Gary and I came home from a meeting to find this cute card on our counter.


It sat on our counter for the rest of the season!

My favorite part of Christmas cards is the Christmas letters inside many of them.  The day after Christmas I received cards from my sister Valerie and my brother Rick and his wife, Linda.  Let me just say that they were clever, witty, and so faith-filled--you might want to get on their Christmas card list for next year, because they were amazing!

DECEMBER 2020- Valerie's
20/20 Hind-sight- Rick and Linda's

We did start the process of cleaning some of the Christmas up yesterday (January 2nd), but won't finish it until tomorrow evening at the earliest.  This might be the last time I see most of my Christmas stuff as next year we will (hopefully) be in Salt Lake and then who knows about the following two Christmases as we are thinking that we will serve a second mission in the fall of 2022--who knows at this point though!

No comments: