Sunday, October 28, 2018

Back to Real Life--Again

And life continues....I headed back to one day of work in the office and then a two-day conference in Salt Lake for work.

Saturday was the second BYU football game I attended with my friend, Ann Marie Christensen.  It was a gorgeous day for a afternoon ball game and brought back so many memories of games over the years as a student and when we had season tickets when Jessica was little.

On the way down I heard an interview with the announcer for the Northern Illinois team who said that he had never seen such a beautiful view outside of any other stadium he had ever worked at.  I agree.  In the fall, it is breathtaking.


Snow on the mountains
And the game--which was a sad loss of 7-6.  Yuck!!
But everything else made for a great day.

While I was gone to Seattle, Jena got her braces off and is now sporting retainers. A new adjustment for her.


Today, we had a Regional Conference where Pres. Ballard spoke, acting president of the Twelve Apostles.  He gave a excellent talk about Home-Centered and Church-supported gospel living.  Times are changing and we-I need to up my game so to speak and do better with what I know to be true..

..... and finally I am all caught up with the blog.

No comments: