Sunday, July 16, 2017

Updates on the grandkids......

We got home and headed back into life and it seems like it has been going ninety miles an hour.  I did update the pictures on the refrigerator to catch up those growing up grandchildren---

Liam, Elessia, Jessica and Zander at their recent trip to Las Vegas to visit friends.

  Scarlett (above) and Scott and James (below) on a recent trip to the lake with friends.


Tosha with Niki (above) and Cooper (below)

 Aren't they all so cute---

Speaking of cute, I got this picture texted to me from Gary--
Jena had pointed out when they were out doing errands that they happened 
to be wearing the same shirt, so they took a picture and sent it to me.
(And Gary said as soon as they got home, Jena went and changed her shirt.  
Apparently it is not cool to wear the same shirt as your dad is wearing.)

We had Father's Day at our house with my dad and Karla and my brother, Mike.  This was the only photo I took which was so silly, but we had a fun time with them and with Jessica and family and later a quick visit from Scott and family.
Liam and I were practicing with my graduation cap.  Someday he might graduate from Utah State, too.  We will see where his path and all of our grandchildren go--the adventure of life is a head for each of them.

Liam and Scarlett playing on our bed--
They love our bed and these little heart pillow. 


I have gotten Zander's and James's quilt back from the quilter but I haven't had time yet to finish them.  Jessica did take this picture of Zander "modeling" on his quilt on Father's Day.  Notice how his clothes match this quilt!!  When I finish school, my first goal is to finish these quilts and get Cooper's finished as well.  (My list for August grows longer ever day!)

 While we were gone, it seemed like our flowers went crazy.  I love hollyhocks and sunflowers!


And during our first visit back to see Ben after our trip, we saw some more wildlife in the shadows of the buildings. They were not at all afraid of us until we stopped the car to take a picture.
And summer just keeps flying by..........

No comments: