Sunday, February 5, 2017

Jena the skier

Because the parking is so crazy at Snowbasin on Friday afternoon, I have started dropping Jena off with all of her gear near the ski school and she pushes her stuff up with a little cart and starts getting ready to go skiing.

When I headed up to join her, I saw her skies stuck in the snow.  This is normally the spot where the ski rack is but for some reason they moved it away.  Jena figured it out herself and simply stuck them upright in the snow.
I appreciate her "can do" attitude!
I had her pose them when she was heading out to ski.

A very busy day at Snowbasin.  (Jena is the one in the orange and blue) Here they are waiting for the ski lift.  She did a great job skiing up on Becker this week.  Her teacher is very happy with her progress and increase in speed.
It was overcast and windy so I was happy for my seat indoors at the lodge where I worked on homework and enjoyed the beautiful scenery while still staying warm.
I love watching her ski down the mountain!!!!

1 comment:

The Neerings Family said...

So fun! I've never been skiing and it just kinda terrifies me! Good for Jena!