Sunday, February 26, 2017

Friday fun......

Jena got to ski with her friends, Suzy and Matt on Friday as Terrie was out of town.  She had a great time even though it was a bit cold and overcast,  I guess the snow was good because of some recent snowfall the day before.
Then Friday night, Jena and I got the privilege to babysit Liam and Zander while Jessica and Elessia went to a movie.  We got to meet their brand new cat which Liam loves to death. (She was not cooperative to look for a picture however.)  She reminds me of our first cat, Quigley, which Jessica got for her third birthday.  He was the best cat and also a siamese.

 Zander enjoyed his cuddles with his Aunt Jena. He is a very smiley and already is babbling a lot.  However I couldn't get a good picture of him smiling.
My goal was to get Liam to bed at his correct time, but Zander didn't take his late evening nap so I couldn't help Liam with his complete bedtime routine so he was still awake at 9:30 when they got home. Besides that, we had a great time and look forward to other invitations (hint, hint).

No comments: