Sunday, September 25, 2016

"Wednesday is a special day......

"It is the day I got to play with my grandchildren......"  Well, two out of three of them!

Wednesday morning I went with Jessica and Elessia to their 3D ultrasound appointment so we got to see Zander moving around.  When Liam got bored with that, he and I snuck out to Wheeler Farm which was nearby and enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals.  Jessica and Elessia joined us for a little bit before I had to head off for a UDSF meeting.





Then that evening I got to watch Scarlett while Scott and Chantel went on a quick dinner date to CAfe Rio.  Scarlett and I were eating some plums which Chantel had picked from a nearby tree.  I usually don't like plums, but these were great.  I might have to revise my opinion of plums....or have Chantel pick them out for me.
 Cheezy Grin Time!

Of course, seeing two grandchildren means I am missing the third-Niki.  So I facetimed for the second day in a row and Tosha sent me this picture of Niki.  I love his shoes.

And here is one of the pictures from the 3D Ultrasound--little Zander!
Expected arrival around Dec. 8th.

No comments: