Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Peek at my Office

This is actually the back side of  The Children's Center where the parking lot is.  The front is the same except it has some green grass and a pretty iron rod gate at the bottom of the stairs which is locked at night.  It was build in the late 1800s.

This is the Salt Lake office. There is also one in Kearns.
Here are some pictures from my office:





I probably should take pictures at the end of the year to compare.  I saw my first clients on Thursday and I already feel behind as there is paperwork which goes with client appointments.  And my first little client was a whirlwind of activity so I think she touched, dumped, or climbed on everything in my office.  Welcome to my world on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So far, I still love it!  (Glad I saved toys all of these years!)

No comments: