Sunday, June 5, 2016

What's that word

when you feel that you have done something just the same before.....actually I know the word but I can't spell it...........

Anyway, Tuesday found us back at the Family History Library (after dropping Jena off at the Museum).  This time Valerie and Lance joined us, went to lunch with us at the Lion House and then met up with Jena for a tour of the Museum.  (I think that might be a pattern for the summer as family and friends want to visit Jena at the Museum.)

So if you are in Salt Lake on a Tuesday, don't forget to stop by the new Church History Museum and say hi to the cutest Young Church Service Missionary in the building.  She serves from 10-2 with a lunch break.  She will usually be in the gift shop.  And let us know and we might be able to meet you for lunch!!!

When we got back to our car, a passing UTE fan added this to the dust on the back of our car.....
due to our BYU licence plate, I am sure.

(I am sad to report that it is still on my window because a trip to the car wash didn't fit in to the plans of the week.  Ben added Go BYU to the other side of the window and I imagine at Church today we may get a Go Aggies or Go Weber State to add to our collection.)

The rest of Tuesday also went as typical--school for me and dinner/bowling for Gary and work for Jena.  Ben had a quiet evening at home.

Another typical but awesome Tuesday


No comments: