Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekend of reveals......

Not only did our bathroom get "revealed",  Jessica and Elessia had their own "reveal" on Facebook this weekend.....


That is right.  Jessica and Elessia are expecting another baby in early December and Liam will be a big brother.  I guess since she didn't have the first grandchild she decided to be the first of the 2nd wave of grandchildren.  Jessica has been quite sick especially in the evenings and nights but has started feeling better over the past few days.

Don't you love that face!! It was perfect.

Of course, Jessica and Elessia had announced to us earlier.  I have given all of my children strict orders that baby announcements, new jobs, or "we are moving" notices need to be delivered "in person" before Facebook.

They kept trying to make arrangements over the weekend to meet up before I left for Japan.  However I ended up running a fever that weekend so no luck.  Finally we met at a McDonald's near the theatre where Jena volunteers.  They said they had a package for me to take to Tosha.

And they did, but also these things for us---

These little flowers have the faces and birth dates of our three grandchildren and the ultrasound and due date of number 4.  We are happy to be adding another grandchild.  So far it has been great to be a grandparent. They are amazing!

This is our picture of Liam in his "Big Brother shirt".
They had wanted to give it to Gary and I together so they said I could tell Gary and Ben when I got home.  However, Jessica beat me to the punch by texting Gary first.  I walked in and said "Guess what I got for my Mother's Day present?"  And he guessed right!!! So disappointing when you think you have a surprise.

However I did get to deliver to Tosha and Austen a package with the same picture and a cute frame. Jessica had asked me to video them opening their package and I did get to see them guess and be surprised.  It was very fun to share with Jessica and Elessia by video.  Technology is fun!!!

No comments: