Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fun Visits......

Jessica and Elessia missed Hall "Chili and Scones" so I promised that I would make it up to them so they headed up one night for Scones and Eggs (we had eaten too much leftover chili to have chili again).  These three spent a few hours singing away.  They had great fun.

Jena, Elessia, Jessica

We had a couple of visits from this sweet girl.  This was a picture we sent to Chantel one day when she was working and Scarlett got to spend time at Grandma's (and Grandpa's) house.


Face time between Aunt Jena and Scarlett

Unfortunately, our visits with sweet Niki and his mom and dad actually were through Face time.  How grateful I am to be able to see him and hear him goo and babble.  They just moved apartments and don't have internet so I am missing my weekly visits with them.  So glad that both Tosha and Austen sent me texts with updates and pictures.  Here is one recent one.


I got both of these pictures of my grandchildren with hats on the same day.
They are the "cutest".
I have a version of these pictures as the wall paper on my phone--how cheesy is that?

No comments: