Saturday, November 29, 2014

A November Sunset

I was a bit reflective as I was driving home from Clearfield the night of Sadie's.  A couple of moms had started the conversation about the "last Sadie's" for their children.  One commented that she wished that she had had more than two kids as her son would be gone on a mission by the end of next summer.  I didn't wish that (about having more children--after all, I am almost 60 years old and quite old enough to not have a child in high school!) but again it is another ending of Jena's senior year.

Reflective or not, I was stuck by the beautiful sunsets over Antelope Island.  I pulled into a parking lot to take a few shots---


 
Breath-taking----
although the pictures are a poor substitute for the real moment!  :)
 
I love sunsets!
(I love sunrises as well but I am not really much of a morning person
so few pictures of sunrises!)
 Enjoy your sunset today (and sunrises for you morning people).

No comments: