Sunday, February 16, 2014

Man's best friend(s)

Mowgli and Jasper
Dogs can drive me nuts as they track in mud worse than any children, they shed hair and we don't even want to discuss their bathroom habits in our backyard.  They dig, they bark, and they can be wild.  Despite all of that, we keep them around and we love them.  Mowgli and Jasper are crazy dogs but I love to watch them interact with each other (they are brothers who whine if one is taken on a walk without the other).  I love watching them with Jena and I appreciate the fact that they will protect her by barking loudly if any strangers try to get on our property while we are gone.  I love seeing them curled up around Gary when he tries to take a nap on the family room couch.  They are part of the family so they should be acknowledged in this blog.  (And I consider myself a cat person!)

No comments: