Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wedding planning

As I reviewed my camera to remind me of the order of the events in October (seriously it was much a blur), I found some random pictures of glasses, ties, etc.  I remember that was part of the wedding planning.  Tosha had decided to use navy blues, grays, white and creams for her wedding.  She chose all white flowers for her tables in a random vintage style where each table was different and had different books and other stuff from our house on them along with flowers in jars and different vases. As a result, whenever I was out shopping I would take pictures and send them to Tosha to see if that is what she wanted.  Things like this:


And this:





It even applied to looking for something for me to wear.  I would try things on and then send her a picture.  (This is actually the skirt I wore but I finally found the right shirt a day or two before the wedding.  That was one of the more stressful parts of the wedding.)  I am not too experienced in the art of taking "selvies".


Tosha in between talking to Austen on FaceTime kept busy making cute things for the reception.  I didn't take any pictures during the wedding or reception so hopefully we will get the professional pictures by the time I catch up my blog to the wedding date.

No comments: