Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Table

As I mentioned I don't normally volunteer for table decorations as I am not great at that time of thing.  So this might be the first and last time I do one that I am proud enough to display in my blog.  For Tosha's wedding she did a vintage collection of books, flowers, and other random stuff.  It turned out so darling.  I decided to do the same thing for my table but I added a game by placing 13 Christmas-related items around the table.

I set it up at home first:


Different views of the centerpiece
Can you see the items and know what
Christmas movie, carol, or event
it matches wit?
(pencils, flowers, books and candy didn't count)


The complete table at the ward party
We gave away two of the four flowers to the winner of the game and a new couple who sat with us and helped us clean up.  I decided that I could do a smaller version on our kitchen table, so here it is again.


a small nativity Jessica gave me a number
of year ago.
Christmas items: crown, red little bulb, nativity, snowflake, angel, yellow taxi cab, Santa Claus, Christmas tree, baby Jesus in a manger, bell, melting snowman, pocket watch, lantern  (We gave extra points for thinking of more than one movie, etc., to match the item.)

No comments: