Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ode to September 2013

Since June when I decided to accept the role of UDSF president, I knew that September was going to be fast paced and crazy.  Even in "regular years--if I have ever had a regular year", it is usually a busy time.  We have three birthdays--Ben, Gary, and Jena, the start of school--easier with only one but still an adjustment, BYU football games ( I know--sad day today after our lost last night), Special Olympics swimming and basketball, and then just life.  Add on top of that two major fundraisers and the daily responsibilities of a non-profit and September was set up to be nuts.  And it was, but after all of it, it has been a great month and wonderful.

Again I am going to backtrack and do separate posts so that my pictures and comments can be organized.  All in the name of family history (which is something I haven't done this month)!

No comments: