Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday cont..............

We are now settled into Jena's "home away from home" for the next few days or so. We still haven't seen a doctor, but she was able to transfer to the surgical unit on the third fllor of Primary's. It is actually just down the hall and around the cornor from the room where Tosha was for her hip surgery. We have a nice roof view and you can see the bright sunshine and the mountians from our window. Our room is 3080 and the room phone number is 801-662-3080. We can now use our cell phones so if needed we can be reached most of the time on our cell phones---if we are sleeping or wide away but in a different part of the hospital. Naptime for me while Jessica and Gary entertain Jena by playing Sponge Bob play station game.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Good Morning Jena and Judy! I love how both your names begin with a J. Jena, I hope you had a good nights sleep and I hope you have a Marvelous Monday! You are in my thoughts, in my prayers and in my heart today. Have a great one. SLY Sister T.O.