Sunday, June 11, 2023

Mid-May Updates

One of the fun parts of our mission is our interactions with the young missionaries.  They do such a great job in supporting, teaching, and loving each other.  We love being with them.
Zone meeting talking about heroes in scriptures

We tried a new way to Clarksville on a Thursday and enjoyed more curvy and hilly roads with lots of trees.




A bridge in Ozark crossing the Arkansas River.
I know I posted this on my Facebook update, but I don't think it is in the blog yet.  These are poor chickens off for a "drive" on the freeway.

During the middle of May, we had several significant thunderstorms but no crazy hail like in April.  It is fun to watch the rain, but it has the unfortunate side effect of increasing the humidity afterwards.  I can manage humidity under 70% for my morning walks, but higher than that when it is warm saps my strength....

We are enjoying living in this part of the country, despite the hunidity.

No comments: