Sunday, June 18, 2023

Jena's Talk On Service

 Good morning.  I am Sister Jena Hall.

I like being a missionary and serving with my dad and mom in Arkansas.

Serving a mission is one way to show that you love Heavenly Father and Jesus.

In Mosiah 2:17, King Benjamin said:

 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn awisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the bservice of your cfellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.”

Some ways that you can serve others are:

Making food for them.

Being kind.

Telling others they look beautiful.

Writing them notes.

Smiling at them.

Little things can make others happy and that makes Heavenly Father happy, too.

I know Heavenly Father and Jesus love us. President Nelson is the prophet.  In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

 

No comments: