Sunday, April 24, 2022

Still Recovering

This week has been a bit of an up and down week as far as recovering goes--I have been sleeping well but still get tired easily during the day.  As a result, I haven't really accomplished much worthwhile.  Read some books, answered emails, and attended meetings.....sometimes from the comfort of our apartment.

This is me watching the mission devotional from my desk chair in the bedroom--I brought in the ottoman from the living room so I could really be comfortable.  Thank heavens for Zoom although the sound was having problems throughout the whole meeting so I missed much of what was being said.  President and Sister Randall both gave excellent talks--the parts that I heard anyway!  Gary was there in person and said it was great.  He could see them trying to fix the sound throughout the entire meeting.

Yesterday I was able to get a few things done including visiting Ben and then Jena and I watched Jessica's kids last night.  (No photos which shows that I was a little less energetic than normal, but still had fun moments.)  I am hoping that means I am back to normal--whatever that means--and can get back to work.  Glad that both Jena and Gary seemed to have avoided the germs completely.


No comments: