Sunday, February 9, 2020

"FILLED" FEBRUARY WEEK

This was a week with lots of commitments and appointments, challenging sessions at work, lots of phone calls--and more phone calls and emails and texts.  And Jena had her usual packed full weekend with skiing, theatre, bowling, ushering, and watching a play (Peter and the Starcatcher--not one of my favorites.) and then heading home to grocery shop and then sit and watch the BYU basketball game.  I am so glad that  it is finally Sunday again.  To slow down, quiet down, and breathe.  I feel so blessed to have a Sabbath day each week.

Few photos from the week (no pictures from any of the commitments, phone calls, etc,) 

Jena at Snowbasin, posing after 2 hours of hard, cold skiing--She said she had "too much fun."
View coming down from skiing on Friday.
Yesterday after I returned from the grocery store at dusk, I saw the moon coming out over the mountains to the east.  By the time I got to our house, parked and came out to take a photo, clouds had covered up a lot of the moon and the moment was gone--just a pretty memories of a beautiful moon.
This was the sky to the west as the sun was setting---
A few minutes later after I carried in the groceries, the full moon was above the clouds.  A photo with my phone camera does not do it justice.  It was so gorgeous through the evening as it made its way across the sky.
I have had a bit of a week, but it seemed like a gift to me that Saturday was a full moon and I was able to notice and enjoy its beauty.  We are so loved and cared about by our Heavenly Parents and our Elder Brother, Jesus Christ, and the world testifies of that in each small action and view.

Thanks, I needed that!

No comments: