Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy 4th Birthday, LIAM!!!

June 4th was an exciting day because it is the day we get to celebrate LIAM coming to our family.  Liam is a happy kid who loves his grandma and grandpa (and grandpa's white truck.)  He likes to facetime with me, even though it seems like I miss those calls more than I get them.  He loves trains and playing outside.  For his birthday this year, he wanted pizza and to go bowling!  So we (Jena, Ben and I) met up at Boondocks for a super birthday celebration.

Boondocks give you a cool crown if it is your birthday.
Video games...




Liam loves Batman...just like his great-grandmother--is that type of stuff inheritable?
 Babies did not have as much fun as the rest of us.
 Bowling...where I actually got 3 strikes in a row in the 10th frame and ended up with 149 point.  Go me!
Off to the races outside.....



And the water bumper cars....

This is what happens when you are too short to be a passenger on the boats.  Zander was so sad he couldn't go on the boats.
So they headed back inside and played games for a few more minutes for Zander.

Then it was home to grandmother's house for cake and presents--


I thought Jessica did a great job creating
the Batman cake he wanted.
Happy Birthday, Liam.  So happy you shared your day with us....and you got to spend the night as well.  Double bonus....

No comments: