Sunday, March 3, 2019

Happy Anniversary, Gary!!! 41 YEARS!!

I had to catch up on the blog so that I could write this post on our actual anniversary.  March 3rd---because I refused to get married in February and Gary didn't want to wait any longer, so we settled on the first Friday in March.  Gary said it was because 3-3 was easy to remember.

Seriously, I can't imagine a better partner for me than Gary and I really think he had no idea what he was getting when he asked me to marry him.  I didn't know what I was going to become either.  And we certainly didn't imagine the life that we have had.  We were planning to settle in Missouri and live our lives there because that is the model we saw with our own parents.  I wanted five kids and at least one that was adopted.  Gary was open to that but thought four kids was good as well.  I think the one thing that we did include in our plans was to build our lives around our testimonies, service in the Church, and service in the community.....we just had no idea what adventures were in store for us. 

Then:


Now:   
 

Looking forward to the next 41 years......................

No comments: