Sunday, March 3, 2019

A new benchmark in grandmothering.....

I attended my first soccer (or any sport) game for a grandchild.  In this case, indoor soccer with Liam!  He loved it and I loved watching him.  They do a 25 minute practice followed by a 25 minute game.  Very smart for these little 3 and 4 year olds.  Liam loved it, I think, and he loved having me there to watch him. Zander was very discouraged that he couldn't climb into the soccer field and play as well.


And because we are talking about grandchildren, it is time to add a picture of everyone else as well.

Ava:

 Alex and Carter




Zander:




Niki with Ava:
Cooper

James--got to love that smile and those dark eyes!

Scarlett and Chantel--This was from our trip to the Ice Castles.  I love the personality that Scarlett shows in this photo.  She might not love it when she is older, but that is her 4 1/2 year old self.

No comments: