Sunday, March 17, 2019

Colds, Fevers, and Coughs

The three of us have been passing it all around for the past two + weeks.  It all started because I thought how well we had done this past winter in not having colds or illnesses more than a day or two now and then.  I don't think Jena had been sick all winter, until now.  You never should think stuff like that, because it will come back to haunt you.  Oh, well--poor Jena is sick now and missed out on several events this past weekend including a Race Day at Snow basin, theatre, going to a play at Hale Theatre, and Church today.  I hope she starts getting better or going down to Provo will have to be postponed this week.  That would not be a fun conversation to have with her!!

On the bright side (for me--since I am feeling better but got to stay home on Friday and Saturday with Jena), I was able to get some things done around the house which I didn't think I would get down until I quit work in May.  Nothing major, but little odds and ends but it felt good.

No comments: