Sunday, April 29, 2018

Signs of Grandchildren....

Liam and Zander hung out for a few hours while their parents went out to dinner.  When it was almost time for bed, I decided to make them a bubble bath in my tub.  They loved it.  Turns out that I don't have bath toys, but they loved these measuring cups and spoons and play for a long time together.

Later that night after they had left, I noticed the cups still in the bath tub and it made me smile...so I left them in for a few days.  I love the signs that grandchildren have been here.  Being a grandma is quite amazing!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child and shoes
Scarlett getting ready for dance
Niki with Tosha

Image may contain: one or more people, people eating, food and indoor
Liam and his donut 
Image may contain: 1 person, child
Zander with his donut
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and child
Scarlett and James
Image may contain: one or more people
Cooper on Easter morning in Seattle
So far, everything that people have said about being a grandparent is true---there is nothing like watching your own children parent their children....and being called grandma by these cute little people is the best!!!!!

No comments: