Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day



We hope that you are having a great day with your family and friends on this Valentine Sabbath Day. Gary and I "went out for Chinese" at our ward YW fundraising dinner at the Church last night.  And tomorrow.  Some of the kids and grand kids are coming over for dinner and swimming at the Rush. Sounds like a perfect weekend.

I got this pillow for Gary's birthday and added the two hearts for Valentine's.
Scarlett loved them because they are so squishy.
Although you can guess that this pillow says "I love you", Gary calls it the "Ivy-Leo-heart U" pillow.
So if you know a couple whose names are Ivy and Leo, send them to Target to get their own special pillow.
Silly, Gary!

Touches of Valentine's around the house
(So that I can remember where things go for next year!)

We might not always hand the blue rope light under the mantel for Valentine's Day.
Gary found it in some stuff and decided we needed to save it and hung it as a joke.
I think it is good to have a little blue around the house.  Too much red!



It is true, Gary, I love you MORE and Mostest and Forever!







No comments: