Saturday, April 26, 2014

And I have finally made it to April.......(it is now April 26th)

So a bit further behind that I like to be with the blog.  But I will keep plugging along and perhaps get caught up in the next few days.

I know I am a bit quirky but I still have this note from Tosha in my laundry room where she attached it one day last fall.  It has been there for awhile so like most things hanging I don't always notice it, but shortly after getting home from Oklahoma I saw it and decided to take a picture.  I miss that sweet girl but am so happy that Jena and I got to visit and spend time with her and Austen.


It was great as always to spend the weekend watching General Conference.  If we all would just love each other and be nice how great would this world be for everyone.  I have my favorite talks of course, but at the moment I am waiting to hear which one will be the lesson for our Relief Society in May as I have been asked to substitute on that day.  I have never got to teach one of the conference talk lessons and I am excited about it......let's see which one it is????

Spring has arrived and my tulips and other spring flowers popped up almost without me noticing.   I will refrain from posting more flowers pictures as likely I have done that every spring since I started this blog.  I love seeing the tulips, the yellow flowering bushes, and the lilacs in bloom and Jena tells me they smell good too.

Life continues to be busy.  We did four pinewood derbys this month and had lots of fun handing out with Cub Scouts again.  (To be totally accurate, Gary did four.  Jena and I missed the one yesterday as we were at another event.)  The track and computer worked awesome and Gary is a master of setting up and running the show.  It is fun.  Our next one will be for Jena's functional skill classroom next month.

No comments: