Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Month

At the end of April, I sat down to update our family calendar from my day planner.  When I opened up my planner to what I thought was May" I couldn't believe how packed the days were already.  My mental to do list was rapidly disappearing.....then I realized that I had accidently opened to "March"  which had been a busy month.  When I turned to May it was much more open and inviting which is how you should feel at the beginning of each month.

Rest assured, May filled up like days and months always do.  Appointments, meetings, assignments, more doctor appointments, and all the tasks of being a woman, wife, and mother.  As crazy as my life can be, I certainly grateful to live in a place which allows me freedom to do what I want to do.  I don't have to carry my water from a stream or shield my children from bullets of the enemy.  Life is really good in spite of the difficulties we encounter along the way.

No comments: