Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's March.....

...actually March 8th and the Christmas soap container had run out in our powder room. So I decided it was time to finish putting away the last few things from winter and Christmas, which mostly entailed changing out some pictures on the wall....finally. I was feeling good about getting that done. However on the way upstairs I realized I still had winter decorations on the mantle downstairs and then Gary asked me while my CD radio alarm was playing "Winter Wonderland". Sometimes you just can't win. However there was snow on the ground this morning from a late evening and night time storm, so "Winter Wonderland" wasn't a bad song afterall....It made me laugh. And that is always a win!

Goal for tomorrow: Change the CD in my alarm clock. :)

2 comments:

Robynn said...

I'm proud of you for putting winter away, now if the weather man could do the same. My Provo kids are getting a bit tired of all the SNOW. Spring has come to Texas and hopefully, it will head north soon. Love you dear friend.

The Neerings Family said...

LOL!!! My "Winter Cranberry" soap just ran out as well!