Sunday, August 27, 2023

Ft. Smith YSA

Sunday we took a quick picture of our YSA branch--adding a few people with school starting so that is awesome.  Fun people to be around!

Gary liked that the Institute banner in the foyer
got into the picuture

but I like the faces better.
Front: Sister Wassmer, Brooklyn, Montana, Jena, Kylie, Sally, Mara, Roxy, Sister Cowley
Back: Gary and I, Logan (2nd), Danny, Chris, Evan, Lizzie,  Alex, Jacob, Kevin, Tim (1st), President Carter


Last Sunday, someone from the stake high council spoke and he said it made him feel about 20 years younger just walking into the chapel of YSA.  I know how he feels.....

We had Game Night this past Tuesday in Ft. Smith.  I wasn't there because I had a stomach bug. So Gary had to do the shopping and set up everything for the meal as well as run the evening.  They had fun without me as you can see.  Logan took the photo--from left to right, Lizzie, Jena, Tyler, Christian, Gary and Evan.
 


No comments: