Sunday, May 7, 2023

More Sacrament Meeting Talks

Our second Sunday in the branch, we spoke in Church.  We were asked to speak about the temple and family history.  Gary gave a beautiful talk sharing about his grandfather's conversion to the gospel and the importance of collecting our stories and testimonies.

Here are Jena's remarks-    

Hi, I am Sister Jena Hall.

I like being a missionary in Arkansas.

It is a good adventure.

I like serving Jesus by helping others.

One way we help others is by serving in the temple.

In the temple we are sealed together as families.

I was sealed to my parents in the Dallas Texas Temple.

I like going to the temple.

I feel the spirit when I go to the temple.

I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love me.

President Nelson is a prophet of God.

I love the prophet.

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

 


1 comment:

Robynn said...

Oh Sister Jena,
I love your talk from Sacrament Meeting and I LOVE that I was in the Dallas Temple when you were sealed to your wonderful family. How I love you! Have a wonderful missionary week!
Love,
Sister T.O.