Sunday, April 23, 2023

Our MTC Stay

We were at the MTC for two weeks--the first week for general "Preach My Gospel" training and the second week was specifically for member and leader support missionaries.  There is too much to record and to talk about for a blog.  I certainly should have written in a journal every night.  It was a powerful and intense experience.  And I took lots of pictures......

For convenience, I decided to divide my posts about the MTC to three different posts--

1.  MTC--the buildings and other physical things

2. The people

3. The classes and devotionals

All of this will be just a surface of this experience--it was tiring and invigorating at the same time!  We went to bed around 9:30 every night which is early for us.  It was an awesome experience.

No comments: