Sunday, April 23, 2023

Day Three in Tacoma

Monday morning, Austen had to head to work and Tosha had to take Cooper to a doctor's appointment.  However, Niki got to stay home from school (because his grandparents were in town) and so Niki, Ava, Jena and I headed to the Carter Lake park to play.  It was a pretty day and both Ava and Niki loved to swing.  Since I love to swing as well, that makes me happy!

Niki wanted me to take a picture of His pose......I love eight year old boys, especially this cute one!

When everyone gathered back home, we headed for our next adventure to the Catapult Adventure Park which is mostly a big trampoline place.  You have to wear special sox to jump on the trampoline.

Hard to get great pictures with the mesh walls and all of that jumping.....

Tosha and Austen climbed up and tried the course above ground.
including the zip line........I know it is an out of focused photo because she was moving at the speed of light but I love her expression....
Of course, Austen decided to go with a different form than Tosha...

Lots and lots of jumping and running around.  Ava was there as well, but no good pictures of her.


Gary and I did not jump.  Our job was to cheer and watch the variety of exits as the kids were jumping and running around the different mazes, slides, and trampolines.  We did our jobs great and no children were hurt or lost during the activity.

Play places have come a long since our kids were little!


 

No comments: