Sunday, November 14, 2021

Speaking of friends---

 

A friend, Liisa Berg, posted this photo from 1992 on Facebook this past week.  So many memories and such a great group of strong, accomplished women.  I am proud to be a part of them.

Left to right:  Katie Hillam, Kim Wade, Tuan Thatcher, Gurmett Mann, Maureen Chandler, Paula Engstrom, Jill Anderson, Sandy Lai

Sitting:  me, Christine Smith, Liisa Berg

I think it was both an unique time in Hong Kong in the Victoria Ward but also a unique time in my life.  These women and many more from that time made and still are making such an impact on my life.  They are strong, faithful women--adventurous and smart; kind and amazing.  I am so glad that our paths crossed and that we know that we have eternity to strengthen our friendships.

It is sad that I don't have pictures of all of the great women whom I have known and know in my life.  I have been gifted with so many great friends and my life have been changed for the better for knowing each one of them.

No comments: