Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Lagoon or bust!

And it ended up being a bust because the weather was so cold.  We tried to go to Fright-mares on Friday night and we lasted less than two hours.  It was packed with people and freezing--not a good combination.


The tops of the crowds and the beauty of the mountains in fall.


We stopped at Krispy Kremes on the way home and enjoyed some Halloween donuts and hot chocolate.
Fun night despite the cold--Gary and Jena are good company.
Jena and Gary had enjoyed Lagoon throughout the summer with their season passes, but it never worked out for me to join them.  This was the first time I used my season pass (and the last since the season ended the following week.  I guess I was a bit of a party pooper.)  The employee said that I was not the latest person in the season activating their season pass, so I guess there is that!

No comments: