Sunday, September 2, 2018

Overnight Visitors

I offered to have Liam and Zander spend the night without parents so that Jessica ad Elessia could have some childless-fun before the world changes and the twins arrive.  

Liam loves Micky Mouse so I made him a Micky Mouse pancakes in the morning which was quite a hit as I guess he is still talking about it.

Big news for Liam is that he is working on potty training and did pretty good at Grandma's house for the first time. 

Weird light on this photo, but I loved Zander's expression.  He looks so grownup in this shot.
We had some rain in the afternoon, so Liam got to see the rain chain in action.  Like his grandparents, he is a big fan and kept going out to watch it.  We also got some hail during the storm although not much compared to east Layton which had hail the size of quarters for about 4-5 minutes.

 Zander decided to join Jena for a treat...
I have to say it was a fun, but busy 24 hour visit.  There is a reason that parents are young and grandparents are older.......don't think I could do this full-time any more, although many people have to at times...and I am sure I could if I needed to as well.

No comments: