Sunday, February 11, 2018

And it is February.............

and almost the middle of February at February 11.  Again, it is unbelievable how fast time goes these days.  Even Gary commented on it recently!

One of the calendars which is marking this quick passage of time:
Jessica made this for me as a Christmas gift.

Last month, I got to see Niki and Cooper:

And this month, it is cute James who will be turning one on Tuesday:
Note on his birthday is another cute photo of him.
The calendar has photos of the grandchildren on their birthday
and all of the kids' birthdays are written out.


Then I have my personal planner....where I track my days and appointments and somewhat my to-do list (but that is so long that I often don't keep it as up-dated as I used to, but I still love checking things off or crossing them off.)

Our family calendar on the refrigerator, the preferred location over the past several years when we no longer needed a huge calendar to track five kids and all of their activities.  We still try to review this each week on Sunday night.  Jena copies all of her things off this calendar on to her personal calendar.

This awesome calendar is my work calendar.  It is a "Erin Condren" or something like that and I love it.  It is a bit expensive, but you design your own which I really like. 



So at least, when days are flying by, I have these sweet calendars to mark the days and sweet photos to help me focus and remember that life is about people and families and the connections we make as we strive to love as Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us.

No comments: