Sunday, March 26, 2017

Baby quilts...

Back in January when I called my "machine-quilt" person to take over Zander's quilt top, she told me that she could take the baby quilt on March 16th. I quickly added two more baby quilts--just to be save--and still barely got James's done in time to take with Zander's (good news is that she will take Baby2 Russell's quilt in 3 weeks and have it ready for me to take to Okinawa in May--now I just have to get it done!)

Here is Baby James's top.  A number of years ago, Scott had found a monster quilt online that he loved. However when finding it again, I realized it was too difficult for my basic skills.  Since my goal is for me to actually make the quilt, I didn't want to hire someone to make the more difficult monster quilt. But I found this cute monster fabric and made one monster face from the fabric. Hopefully it won't be too scary for James!
Two quilts done and one more to go.




No comments: