Sunday, December 11, 2016

And then it was December

I glanced out my kitchen window and noticed this stunning sunset to the west......
And then when I went outside to take a picture, I was also able to catch the reflection of the sunset in our back windows which face south.....
And toward the east you could barely see the snow on the mountains and the pink and purple reflections of the sunset on the tops of the mountains .....
The air was crisp from the recent snowfall and I stood outside for a while until the sun set completed and the skies turned to dusk.  My only regret was that I didn't get a picture to the north from my front porch.  Nature is truly breathtaking at moments like this!  360 degrees of wonder.  Enjoy a sunset tonight (or tomorrow if it is already night when you read this.  :)   )

No comments: