Sunday, December 11, 2016

And number #4 has arrived safe and sound....






Welcome to the Earth--
Zander Christopher Hall
who arrived on December 4, 2016.

6 lbs 13 oz.  19.25 inches long
He was born on a Sunday just like Jessica was although she was a spring baby and he is a winter boy. Jessica and Zander both did great.

I picked up Liam Sunday morning (a friend of theirs who lived nearby came during the night when they decided to head to the hospital).  Thanks, Paige.

Sunday evening Liam, Jena and I headed up to the hospital so that Liam could meet his new little brother.  He wasn't sure about the whole event that visit, but the next day when we went up, he was happier about it all and would point at the baby when he was asked if he had a new baby brother.


First family picture
I had had a cold the week before and was still coughing at night so I actually haven't held Zander yet. But I did have Elessia take a picture of me in my mask at the hospital so that Zander would know that we were so excited he arrived safe and sound and is the newest little member of our family.

Liam did so great at our house.  We played and played.  He had to go into work with me on two different times--once to call and reschedule my appointments (because I was sick and missed Thursday the week before, I hadn't gotten completely ready and brought home phone numbers for my clients of the week.) and once for a supervision meeting which he slept in my arms the entire meeting. He endear himself to my co-workers who think he is darling just like us.

After dropping him off and driving off to school, I couldn't believe how much I missed Liam.  I almost started talking to him in the car, but caught myself as I noticed his car seat wasn't there any more.  These little people we call grandchildren are pretty fun. 

One last picture (for this post) of sweet little Zander!!!

The score now stands at 1 granddaughter and 3 grandsons!

And another grandson on his way in February!

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Welcome Little Zander! I LOVE your name and I love YOU! What a darling big brother Liam is. These Grammy days are the best! Congratulations! Love, Robynn