Sunday, December 11, 2016

A look at the other three---



Liam was so excited when we got to his home on Tuesday and waiting for the rest of his family to show up from the hospital that he begged to get INTO his crib.  Immediately he pushed the buttons to start the music and he clapped and danced and laughed for several minutes.  He loves grandma and grandpa's house but he knew his home when he saw it!

Scott posted this darling picture of sweet Scarlett with her milk mustache.  I got to read her a bedtime story when I visited with them in the evening this past week.  I loved it.


I haven't gotten any recent updated pictures of Niki's face so here is one from the past month or so...
He might be a singer!!
Tosha did send me this gorgeous picture of Niki with their Christmas tree--


I can't wait for the time for them to all be together for the first time...hopefully next October is the current plan.



No comments: