Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall is hanging on......

and I love it so much.  Despite the fact that I spent all last week except for Wednesday at my internship (2 days regular stuff and three days of all day training for "The Incredible Year"  a treatment model for aggression in young kids--and yes, that counts Saturday!), I have loved the moments I have been outside in the great fall weather.  I ate my lunch outside at our picnic table at The Children's Center and it was perfect--blue skies, slight breeze and temps. around 66 degrees.  It was so nice after being in a conference room for most of the last three days.

There is a change coming in the weather and they say we might get snow so I went around the garden and took some pictures.  When I was winterizing the garden a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't bear to trim back the bushes which had some many blooms still on them.  Look how many flowers we can still enjoy (at least until Wednesday night!)





 Of course, it is fall for sure.  The leaves are falling from the trees and filling our yard.
Dawn over the mountains and through the trees to the east. 

 We have to keep a broom outside just to sweep the trampoline before jumping on it.
I love the fall and wish that we could go from fall to 2 weeks of winter and into spring right away.....but I guess why we like spring so much is that winter was there first to make us truly appreciate the spring (I know there is a wise lesson in that, but I will skip the commentary.)  Seasons are all great in their own way.

No comments: